- Wet Areas- Bathrooms, shower trays, laundries, toilets, spas.
- External (non exposed) – Balconies, roof decks, sill or window flashings, podiums, planters.
- Tanking – retaining walls, landscaped areas, ponds, water features, non-potable water stroage.
- It can be applied to most stable surfaces – block, brick, concrete, render, timber, CFC,GRG, ALC, etc.
Aquagard M 40R Charcoal
Pallet Amount is 36 Drums
Fast-Cure, Polyurethane Waterproofing Membrane Vertical Grade
- Low VOC
- Easy, fast, high build, one-coat application with brush or roller is possible
- Simple, seamless, fast-cure membrane
- Root-resistant barrier in planters
- Excellent chemical resistance, suitable for acid sulphate soils
- Waterproof – resists ponded water
- Permanently flexible – total adhesion
- Single-pack – no mixing, high build
- Systems for Total Project Specification
External – Balconies, decks, retaining walls and planters
- 1.25 lit (1.75kg) to 1.5 lit (2kg)/m²
Internal Wet Areas
- Floors – 1.25 lit (1.75kg) to 1.5 lit (2kg)/m²
- Walls – 0.4 lit (0.5kg) to 0.5 lit (0.7kg)/m2