- Water retaining structures such as:
- concrete tanks
- fountains and water features.
- Crystoflex is suitable for contact with drinking water.
- Wet areas – Class 11 membrane.
- Balconies and Terraces – Class 11 membrane.
- Retaining walls
- Planter boxes.
- Roofs (top coated with Azcoflex or Azcothane as recommended).
- Under tile waterproofing on balconies, terraces, podiums and decks.
Crystoflex is a Class 2 flexibility, two part waterproofing membrane comprising of a liquid component of selected polymers and a powder component of selected cements, fillers and aggregates.
When mixed together to form a brushable or rollable slurry, it provides a strong, hydrostatic pressure resistant, flexible waterproofing membrane.
Crystoflex was formulated for immersed or ponding situations such as the waterproofing of water tanks and water features but is just as suitable for non-immersed applications such as roofs or under-tile waterproofing.
2-pack Cementitious Waterproofing Membrane
- Suitable for contact with drinking water.
- Designed for applications where hydrostatic pressure resistance is required.
- Suitable for immersion in water.
- Two pack yet flexible.
- Quick drying.
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Can be topped, tiled or coated.
- Easy and safe to use.
- Suitable for use in confined areas.
- Compatible with most tile adhesives.
- Can be coated.
- Can be rendered with a polymer render or standard render with bonding additive.
The stated average coverage rate may vary depending upon type, condition, porosity, texture of the surface and application technique.
Usually 1 kg per m² per coat applied in a minimum of 2 coats and 3 for demanding applications.
Crystoflex is greyish in colour.