- Interior fire-resistant applications.
- Fire-resistant sealing compound for cracks in concrete and plaster.
- Fire-resistant connection joints in the building industry.
- Fire-resistant joints with movements up to 10%.
$8.00 – $78.00
Firecryl FR is a one-component intumescent plastoelastic joint sealant based on acrylic dispersions.
Box Amounts – 310ml tube 15 units, 600ml Sausage 12 units.
- Resist the passage of fire and smoke.
- Fire resistant up to 4 hours with PE backer rod (EN 1366 Part 4-NBN713.020- BS 476/20).
- Intumescent in contact with fire.
- Swells when exposed to temperatures in excess of 120°C.
- Stays elastic and can be painted over.
- Colourfast and waterproof after curing.
- Very good adhesion on many porous surfaces.
- Can be painted over after curing.