- Shower Recess.
- Wet Areas (floors and upturns).
- Retaining Walls.
- Planters & Landscaped Areas.
- Structural Slabs.
Polyurethane Waterproofing Membrane for non-exposed areas.
Multithane Std is a single pack, liquid applied, moisture curing, self leveling, waterproofing membrane which cures to form a seamless, tough, durable, elastomeric (class 3 ) waterproofing membrane. Multithane Std bonds well to most suitably primed building substrates and is suitable for above and below ground applications.
- Single pack – no mixing.
- Fast curing within 24 hours.
- Permanently flexible.
- Will not stain tiles or grout.
- Self leveling and seamless membrane (no joints or laps).
- Suitable for immersion in water.
- Can be directly tiled*
- High strength and puncture resistant.
- Easily repaired and or maintained.
- Odourless (subjective) when cured.
- Easy to apply.*broadcasting of sand in to final wet coat is recommended.
- 0.75 to 1.0 Lts per m² per coat.
- Generally, 1.5 to 2.0 Lts per m² for two coats combined.
- Ensure that the dry film thickness of the cured membrane is at least 1.2mm.
- Minimum thickness per coat is 0.6mm.
*The stated average coverage rate may vary depending upon type, condition, porosity, texture of the surface and application technique.