- Exposed roofs.
- Terraces and concrete slabs.
- Car park decks and ramps.
- Planters and landscape areas.
- Plant rooms and wash rooms.
- Laboratory and kitchen floors.
- Sports stadiums.
- Walk-ways, passage ways and pedestrian access areas.
- Impact resistant internal flooring.
- Water Features.
- Concrete and cementitious surfaces.
- Block-work, brick-work and Hebel block.
Multithane 2P-A80 is a two part, elastomeric, heavy duty, trafficable, abrasion resistant, UV resistant, low VOC, polyurethane waterproofing membrane.
Multithane 2P-A80 is formulated to provide a high tensile, puncture and tear resistant waterproofing membrane suitable for pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
Multithane 2P-A80 is usually top coated with Multithane ATC A80 (aliphatic top coat), which is a tough, abrasion resistant, UV and colour stable top coat.
- Highly flexible.
- Fully bonded. Does not allow water to track between the substrate and the membrane.
- Puncture and tear resistant.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Suitable for pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Can be made non-slip.
- Resistant to ponded water.
- Chemically resistant.
- Tolerates a wide temperature range (± -30ºC to 120ºC).
- Easy to apply.
- Multithane 2P-A80: 1kg per m² per coat. Minumim dry film thickness – 1.5mm.
- Multithane ATC-A80: 0.5kg per m². Minumim dry film thickness – 0.3mm.
- Multithane 2P-A80: 2kg per m² finished. Minumim dry film thickness – 2.0mm.
- Multithane ATC-A80: 0.5kg per m². Minumim dry film thickness – 0.3mm.s – 0.3mm.
- Usually supplied in grey, but can be supplied in other colours.
Minimum quantities may apply.