- Decks, balconies, patios and enterainment areas.
- Garages and driveways.
- Steps and walk ways.
- Pool surrounds.
- Playgrounds, schools yards, demountable classrooms.
- Toilets and wash rooms.
- Walk ways and picnic areas.
- Anti-slip flooring.
- Steps and stairs.
- Anti-slip over waterbased waterproofing membranes.
- Equipment platforms.
- Scaffolding planks.
- Work safety areas.
- Warehouse floors.
- Boat decks (metal or timber).
Duram Virotuff is a water based, enVIROnment friendly, TUFF, durable, single pack, liquid applied, urethane / polymer, UV resistant anti – slip protective coating.
Virotuff incorporates special composite ‘non-sharp’ aggregates to provide good traction against slip falls but also a pleasant underfoot feel, even with bare feet.
- 10 Years of average wear (foot traffic).
- Brush, broom or spray applied.
- Water based.
- UV Resistant.
- Quick drying.
- Tough and durable.
- Impact adnd vibration resistant.
- Odourless when cured.
- Easily over coated and repaired- generally no stripping of old coat is required.
- Virotuff: 2m² to 2.25m² per litre per coat applied in minimum of 2 coats.
- Heavy duty areas should receive additional coat/s.
- On average the total coverage of a 15 litre pails is 15m² to 18m².
- Duram Primeseal: Minimum of 1 litre per 4m² per coat.
Available in range of colours including:
- Light & Dark Grey.
- Light Green.
- Enviro Green(dark).
- Aqua Blue(light).
- Safety Yellow.
Colour range is subject to change.
NOTE: Whilst every attempt is made to replica colours, minor batch to batch colour variations may occur and if possible job lots should be ordered.