- Internal wet areas.
- Areas that will be tiled or otherwise protected from regular foot traffic.
- Renders and screeds.
- Fibre cement.
- Permanent Immersion.
ARDEX WPM 001 (Superflex Premixed) is a tough, ready to use waterproofing membrane specifically designed for use under tiles. ARDEX WPM 001 has been uniquely formulated with synthetic microfibres to increase its strength and eliminate the need for a separate reinforcement mat. ARDEX WPM 001 is based on the most advanced acrylic polymer technology, and is totally resistant to re-emulsification once cured.
- Fast drying ARDEX WPM 001 can be tiled over in 48 hours in non critical areas.*
- Fibre reinforced: Excellent strength, eliminates need for reinforcing mat.
- Flexible: Accommodates normal building movement class 3 membrane.
- Advanced acrylic: Will not re-emulsify once cured.
- Designed for tiling – Fully compatible with ARDEX tile adhesive systems.
- Water based, safe to use, low odour & easy cleaning.
- Conforms to the requirements of Australian Standards 4858: 2004 Wet Area Membranes.
- (Ref: CSIRO Report 3779)
*Critical areas include areas where the membrane is applied at greater than 0.5mm or over impermeable substances such as over bond breakers or incorporating other reinforcement. Longer drying times are necessary in these areas.
- Two coats are recommended for an effective waterproof membrane.
- Coverage will vary depending on the porosity of the surface.
- One 20kg (15 litre) unit will cover approximately 7.5-15m² (based on two coats) depending on area requirements between wall and floor surfaces to be treated. Refer to table in the datasheet.