- Concrete Cement.
- Cement Render.
- FC Sheeting.
- Compressed Sheeting.
- Plaster Board.
- Block Work.
- Bituflex can be applied to damp surfaces but freedom from surface water and continual dampness is essential.
Duram Bituflex is a water-based ‘rubberised’ latex / bituminous waterproofing compound incorporating elastomers and reinforcing agents. It is formulated to a brushable consistency, but with sufficient body to provide a high build waterproofing membrane. Bituflex is user friendly and non-hazardous. Although black in colour it will not stain grout or tiles and it will not re-emulsify after fully curing.
- Easy to apply.
- Has excellent adhesion.
- Will not stain grout and tiles after proper tiling.
- Unreinforced: Minimum of 0.8 Lts per m² per coat.
- Combined coats of at least 1.6 Lts per m².
- Reinforced: 1.0 Lts per m² per coat. Combined coats 2.0 Lts per m².
*The stated average coverage rate may vary depending upon type, condition, porosity, texture of the surface and application technique.