- Negative Waterproofing.
- Surface sealer to prevent efflorescence and calcium leachate staining.
- Waterproof sealer against rising damp on floors and walls.
- Primer for green concrete.
- As a primer for GCP water based membranes.
$280.00 – $375.00
Epocote F100W is a two-pack, water based epoxy coating that cures to a tough, fully bonded, chemically resistant and waterproof protective barrier.
General Purpose , Clear, Water-Based Exposy Primer and Sealer.
- Complies with Green Star requirements.
- AWQC Potable Water Certified 140473-2006 CSR-1. Very low VOC available.
- Fast Cure and Versatile – Multi-Purpose Use. Simple and economical application.
- Easy 1:1 by volume mixing ratio.
- Resists acids, alkalis and salt water.
- Bonds to damp or green concrete.
- As a coating – Apply at the rate of 6 to 7m2/litre per coat depending on the porosity and texture of substrate.
- As a damp surface Primer- Do NOT dilute product. Apply at the rate of 4 – 5m2/litre. As a general primer – 8 to 12m2/litre of diluted product.