- Sealing of expansion joints in movement between concrete pre-cast structures.
- Joints in permanent immersion in pipelines, water reservoirs, water treatment plants, etc.
- Vertical joints in façades and building construction.
- Restoration of active cracks in concrete and masonry.
- Pointing mortar on substrates subject to movement.
Max Joint Elastic
MAXJOINT® ELASTIC is a two-component product. Component A is a liquid based on special synthetic resins. Component B, supplied in powder form, is a mortar based on a mixture of cements, additives and special aggregates. When both components are mixed, an elastomeric product with high bond strength is achieved, suitable for sealing joints and cracks in concrete, pre-cast elements, mortars and bricks.
An elastomeric product with high bond strength suitable for sealing cracks and joints in concrete, mortars, blocks and bricks.
- Withstands a joint movement up to 15%.
- Very high weather resistant and durability.
- Excellent adhesion on damp surfaces.
- No bonding agent needed.
- Non-slump on vertical joints.
- Suitable for joints in permanent contact with water.
- Drinking water safe.
- Easy to apply and finish.
- Non-toxic and non-flammable. Environmentally friendly.
- Can be painted once cured.
- MAXJOINT® ELASTIC fills approximately 0,790 lts with 1 kg product. Please read the datasheet for an approximate guideline depending on the joint size.