- All masonry construction old or new concrete, bricks, blocks, plastering/render.
- Above or below ground. Concrete floors, walls, terrazzo and most natural stone.
- New or old constructions affected by pollution, monuments, public buildings and roads, tunnels, basements, swimming pools decks, dams, subways.
- For sealing Showers and other wet areas.
$175.50 – $643.00
SEALTIGHT – is not a surface coating, but a penetrating colourless, inorganic transparent liquid NON-TOXIC, non-caustic, non-flammable, inorganic scientific formulation. It permanently waterproofs, insulates, hardens and preserves concrete, plaster, mortar and most natural stone. The scientific formula causes a reaction that solidifies the component parts of pre-cast block, masonry, concrete and cement mortars into a single mass making it waterproof, resistant to acid, oil, fuels, fats and grease. Increases the density of the substrate, increases wear capability, will prevent dusting, brick fretting, cracking, seepage.
- Protects weak and old substrates. Prevents blistering and deterioration of paints, does not contain oils or solvents.
- Does not require special protection. Safe for the user and environment.
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-flammable.
- NOT classified as hazardous material. Environmentally friendly.
- NO bonding problem for paint, glue, render.
- NO harm to aluminium, glass, tiles etc.
- Permanent waterproofing, preservation and protection.
- Consumption of SEALTIGHT 5 /m2 per lit.est. A preliminary test on-site will determine exact consumption. Consumption depends on substrate conditions, porosity, texture.