- For general repair and restoration work on structural concrete.
- Repairs honeycombs, cracks and fissures.
- Patching and protective covering of reinforcing rods affected by corrosion.
- To repair lintels, ran, water tanks and to restore architectural concrete permanently exposed to climatic conditions.
- Sealing of construction joints prior to waterproofing works in tanks, swimming pools, basements, etc.
- For restoration of lines and shapes of damaged pre-fabricated concrete elements.
$46.30 – $136.59
MAXREST is a one-component structural repair mortar, made of special cements, additives and selected aggregates, which provides a thixotropic product with quick-setting time that does not shrink. It firmly adheres to the surface which it is applied on, restores concrete to its original condition.
A quick setting, non-shrink, non-slump mortar used for restoring concrete and masonry to its original form.
- Its quick-setting time, from 15 to 20 minutes, allows for an fast repair process.
- It forms part of the substrate and repairs are structurally sound, with properties comparable or higher than concrete.
- DOES NOT slump or needs form work.
- It does not shrink or cracks when setting.
- Odour-free and non-toxic, making it the ideal material to use in badly ventilated places, such as water tanks, shafts, sewers, etc.
- Does not contain any chloride.
- Only needs the addition of water for mixing.
- Estimated consumption of MAXREST approximately 1,67 kg/m2 per 1 mm thickness.
- One kilogram of MAXREST will fill approximately 0,6 litres.