- Waterproofing of retaining walls.
- Car parks.
- Elevator pits.
- Below grade ingress of water in foundations.
- It can also be used as waterproofing layer or barrier against humidity by capillarity on a variety of mortar substrates.
$126.00 – $133.00
MAXSEAL FOUNDATION is a cement based product which, with special additives and selected aggregates to provide total waterproofing protection to concrete, bricks and blocks due to its high resistance to aggressive waters Will seal against positive and negative water pressure.
Handy Pack includes a brush and a mixer.
A heavy cement based waterproof coating that provides protection and waterproofing to below grade concrete, brick and masonry.
- Good adhesion, it becomes part of the substrate , fills and seals all pores, missing mortar lines etc.
- Must be applied to wet surfaces.
- Can be sprayed by airless sprayer (3 to 5mm tip).
- Can be rendered or painted over.
- NOT affected by salts and acids in soil.
- Easy to apply with Drizoro brush.
- Will seal against positive and negative water pressure.
- Dampen surface with clean water and apply a first MAXSEAL FOUNDATION layer with a 1,5 Kg / m2 load. After 14 to 24 hours curing, dampen the surface again before applying a second layer and must be applied crosswise with a 1 Kg / m2 load (1 to 1.5 mm wet film thickness)