- WB PRIMER should be used to prime porous substrates over which a water based membrane or coating will be applied.
- It is NOT suitable for use on metal, non porous surfaces, shiny or very smooth concrete, glazed tiles, marble, terrazzo, particle board or chip board.
Duram WB PRIMER is a water based,concrete compatible,polymer emulsion which enhances the adhesion of Durabit EF, Durabit Reo, Duram Azcoflex range of acrylic membranes as well as the Crystoflex membrane.
General purpose Water based primer.
- Simple to apply.
- Water based.
- Very low VOCs.
- Meets the ‘Green Star’ environmental criteria.
- Concrete compatible.
- Beds down dust.
- Aid the adhesion of water based membranes to the surface.
- Very economical.
- Safe and environmentally friendly to use.
- Single pack.
- The stated average coverage rate may vary depending upon type, condition, porosity, texture of the surface and application technique.
General coverage is approximately 4 sqm per litre but this will depend on the porousity of the surface.
- WB PRIMER is milky white, almost clear with a slight wet look when dry.