- Waterproofing and protection of water retaining structures, such as drinking water tanks, reservoirs, water mains and swimming pools.
- Waterproofing of below-grade structures.
- Covers shrinkage and hairline cracks in the concrete.
- Acts as an anti-fracture membrane between the substrate and other finishing coats.
- Excellent protection for concrete, being both a CO2and chlorine (Cl-) barrier and thereby preventing carbonation and electrochemical corrosion.
- Permeable to water vapour, allows the substrate to breathe.
- Resistant to abrasion and is UV stable.
- Withstands atmospheric pollution, corrosive effects of salt water and freeze/thaw cycles.
- Resists hydrostatic negative and positive pressure from groundwater when used for interior underground applications.
- Excellent adhesion and easy to use. Does not require bonding agents and can only be applied on wet surfaces.
- Non-toxic and chloride free. Suitable for contact with potable water.
- Longer lasting than other coatings, avoiding maintenance costs.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Withstands root penetration, when properly reinforced with fibre glass mesh.
$98.39 – $326.44
A two part flexible waterproofing coating for pools, decks, planter boxes and areas subject to movement.
Once applied and cured, MAXSEAL FLEX provides a non-toxic, flexible and waterproof coating with very high adhesion on those common substrates in construction- concrete, natural and artificial stone, bricks, concrete, traditional mortar plasters, blocks, Hebel etc.
Handy Pack includes a brush and a mixer.
- Provides a fully flexible coating which ensures complete waterproofing in the most severe conditions, even in high negative or positive water pressure.
For extreme situations Requiring full 9 bar positive and 4 bar Negative waterproofing.
- Apply two coats, using 1 – 1,5 kg/m2 of MAXSEAL FLEX per coat and allow a minimum of 16 hours and a maximum of 3 days between applications. Prior to application thoroughly wash down and saturate the surface, but do not leave free standing water. Thickness per layer should be 1 mm. approximately, it is very important to avoid very thin or, thick application. WET surface again prior to application of second coat.
For all other waterproofing both positive/negative.
- An application achieving a yield of 2 coats finish at 20m2 per Kit (35 Kg) is recommended.
In those areas such as fissures, concrete joints and active cracks.
- Should be sealed using Maxjoint Elastic, once repaired and sealed, MAXSEAL FLEX should be applied with a fibre glass mesh of 40-60 g/m2 .