- Concrete structures and concrete formwork.
- Cement/sand screeds/renders – cured for a min 28 days and 14 days respectively. Alternatively apply a barrier coat of ARDEX WPM 300 (HydrEpoxy 300) as a barrier coating to fresh or wet substrates.
- Masonry and concrete blocks – voids filled, sharp edges and protrusions should be removed to give a flush finish.
ARDEX WPM 179 is a one component liquid applied, latex modified, bituminous elastomeric waterproofing membrane. When cured it forms a permanently flexible waterproof lining to most building surfaces. ARDEX WPM 179 is predominately used as a patching or repair membrane for use in conjunction with ARDEX WPM 172 Rapid Cure Rubber Waterproofing Membrane. ARDEX WPM 179 is water based, has almost no odour and is safe to use.
- Easily applied: single pack, high build, long pot life.
- Excellent adhesion to substrates.
- High elongation – excellent crack bridging capabilities.
- Resists ponding water (once fully cured).
- Water based – environmentally friendly and safe to use.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance properties.
- Conforms to AS4654.2 – 2009 waterproof membranes for exterior use.
- As a patching/repair membrane one coat of ARDEX WPM 179 will cover approximately 15m² (dry film thickness of 0.6mm).
- If two coats are required ARDEX WPM 179 will cover approximately 7-8m² (dry film thickness of 1.0mm).